USA & CANADA 2016: PART II.

Sunday 2 October 2016
Today's post will feature a few pictures from when we visited a small, unknown waterfall called Niagara Falls, and a whole load of photos from My New Favourite Place, Toronto. O CANADA! For just under a week this summer I was in Canada and I had such an amazing time there. I don't know if it was their funky money, the polite people or the snazzy apartment we stayed in, but it stole my heart. Let me tell you RIGHT NOW that I love skylines, and I took a ridiculous amount of photos of the view from our Toronto apartment balcony and I'm including a lot of them right at the end of this post. I hope you like them, even though they're all quite literally of exactly the same thing.

Niagara, ON - 09.07.16 & 10.07.16:



Toronto, ON - 10.07.16 - 14.07.16:















Can you tell I like photographing cityscapes? Maybe? All three of us who went on our road trip just loved Toronto so much. I loved that it was a big city with skyscrapers (I have this inexplicable obsession with city skylines) but it also had a huge lake and island(s) (?) with parks and beaches to visit if you ever wanted to escape. It also never felt cramped or overly busy, and it wasn't as hectic as London or New York but it certainly wasn't mega slow-paced either. It was clean and pretty and had a lot of good food and I fully intend to get back to it as soon as I can. Anyway, check out part I of my trip photos if you haven't already and stay tuned for more photog from ya gal G Dizz, coming your way very soon.

See you next time!

Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment