USA AND CANADA 2016: PART III

Friday 21 October 2016



Here I am with the third part of my USA and Canada photo series. In this post you'll see my favourite photos from Syracuse, NYC, Milwaukee and a few spots in New Jersey. I also went to Philly at the end of this section of my trip but if I'm honest, for some reason all of my photos from Philadelphia are really bad, so you won't be seeing any of my pictures from there. (I posted a few of them on Instagram if you're desperate to see, but you probably aren't.)

Syracuse, NY - 14.07.16 & 15.07.16:







New York, NY - 17.07.16:

Various places in NJ - 16.07.16 - 21.07.16:




Milwaukee, WI - 26.07.16:



Spoiler alert: I actually went to Chicago on the 25th July (i.e.: the day before Milwaukee), but I'm saving all of my Chicago photos for my next post, as I only had two from Milwaukee that I actually wanted to post and figured I could squeeze them in here. If you're wondering why an English girl was seemingly randomly in Milwaukee, alas, if you hadn't guessed from my photos, I was at Warped Tour. My friend and I had been desperate to attend a date and this was the only one that lined up geographically and time-wise. It was honestly such a good day, even though by the end of it I was maybe more exhausted than I have ever been in my LIFE.

See you next time!

Georgia




No comments:

Post a Comment