MONTHLY FAVOURITES: OCTOBER 2015.

Tuesday 3 November 2015
Welcome back to another monthly update on what I've been loving recently. Hit it! *Presses play on tape player.*




Film:
Legally Blonde.
I love this film for many reasons and I hope everyone else does too. It's funny and cute and also a feminist film so to me that is a perfect combination of factors.

TV Show:
The 100.
I've mentioned how I feel about this show before (check out this post if you haven't already) and I somehow found myself on Netflix one lonely afternoon and accidentally-on-purpose started the whole show all over again. When I was five episodes into season two, my friends Natalie and Aimée came to visit me in Paris and so naturally Natalie and I forced the first season upon Aimée while she had no means to escape. The second season has now been put on Netflix, which is both great and awful news for my life. Anyway, I've realised that my love for Bellamy Blake has only strengthened in the few months I have been away from this show and I don't quite know how to feel about it.

Music:
Fall Out Boy and Sounds Good Feels Good.
I had the privilege of getting to see Fall Out Boy in Paris a few weeks ago on the AB/AP Toour and it was awesome! (I was ill though, which wasn't fantastic). Before then I'd been getting myself pumped and listening to pretty much back-to-back Fall Out Boy in preparation. Towards the end of the month this band I like released an album called Sounds Good Feels Good and to be honest it does sound good, and it feels good when it's not an emo MESS. Once again, have a look at this post if you want to find out more. Ah, self-promo.

Makeup/Beauty:
Kate Moss Rimmel 107 lipstick.
At the beginning of October I went back to England for a weekend and had the pleasure of retrieving my Rimmel 107 lipstick from our storage unit after many months without it. The colour is beautiful. The consistency is divine. The price is fantastic. I HEART U, RIMMEL 107.

Fashion:
Black roll-neck/fluffy tights/knee-highs.
Aforementioned trip to England involved a very brief visit to Primark, where I bought a few things I knew I wanted for the winter. I bought a high-neck top, some knee-high socks and these magical tights Primark do where from the outside they look like normal tights but on the inside IT'S A FLUFF-FILLED THERMAL PARTY.

Quote/Lyric:
"Make-believe worlds make us all feel alive." - Airplanes, 5 Seconds of Summer.

Miscellaneous:
Disneyland.
On Halloween we went to Disneyland and it was truly incredible. I've been to Disney in Orlando four times but never at this time of year so it was so cool to see Paris do the Halloween/autumnal-themed stuff, I loved all the pumpkins and the harvest decorations and parades, it was so cute. In fact, I recently decided to start making vlogs and I uploaded one about going to Disneyland so HERE YA GO. I'm sorry for the self-promo. I feel like plugging your own stuff is just the lowest of the low.

While having people visit during half term was really nice (not only did two friends visit but my sister also came for a few days!) I am now faced with a somewhat alarming predicament where I have two tests this week that I have done almost no revision for. In fact, I'm writing this in my breaks during revision, so I should probably get back to that now. Wish me luck...

See you next time!

Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment