INTRODUCING ME.

Friday 23 January 2015

Student watches Netflix while eating beans on toast. A cliché so very apt.
P.S. I hope everyone notices that the title of this post was in reference to Nick Jonas' song in Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam.

Friday 23rd January; almost exactly a year after I gave up writing my last blog. I've decided, like many others it seems, to attempt to start this whole shindig up again. Thus, in true I've-just-started-a-blog style, here I present to you twenty five facts about me.


1. My name's Georgia, but Giordizzle is my street name. Refer to me however you wish.

2. I'm nineteen years old; an adult, but not a grown up - the peak age.

3. I grew up in Essex and relocated to Geneva when I was eleven. Two very different worlds.

4. You'll begin to learn that I frequently use brackets to write little asides (such as right now).

5. I have so much love for words. I just...love them.

6. I currently live in London and I fall in temporary love at least eight times a day with the beautiful specimens who roam this city. A-MEN.

7. I'm super indecisive.

8. Sarcasm isn't an optional add-on for me, it's an inherent part of my being.

9. Tea and coffee were created just for me.

10. I am SO GOOD at making puns yet my talents continue to go punnoticed and punappreciated.

11. If Harry Styles asked me to marry him, move to Peru and disown my family, I would do it, no questions asked. Sorry, Mum, but it's been a long time coming.

12. I study French with Film at university. (It's a bit weird, but cool.)

13. I know all fifty US states. I don't know why, but I do.

14. I have not yet found a food I dislike, which is impressive as I consume everything in my path. (Let's bear in mind that one time I ate alligator tail.)

15. If you know my favourite Starbucks drink then we will be friends. (It's a white caffé mocha by the way. Now we're friends. See how I did that? Stealth.)

16. My favourite place on Earth is Disney World in Florida. Also Geneva. Also New York. And London. (See what I meant by "I'm super indecisive"?)

17. If you've never eaten a 'Volcano' at the Rainforest Café at Animal Kingdom in Orlando then you've been living a sad, sad life. It is one foot-high plate of chocolatey goodness and I think it is fantastic.

18. I watch The Walking Dead far too much. I AM Rick Grimes. (In fact, my friends unanimously voted me leader if there's ever a zombie apocalypse, which I find to be a lot of pressure on my part. Joke's on them though because I'm fuelled by narcissistic intentions of self-preservation.)

19. Baby goats are so cute and if all of the world leaders each took a little bit of time out of their day to watch vines of baby goats then I guarantee that this planet would no longer be such a war-torn and destructive place.

20. I like fashion but I'm broke so I just tend to re-wear the same clothes I've been wearing since I was fourteen. ~*Middle School Chic.*~

21. Sweet potato is the most wonderful and most underrated vegetable and I love it and if it were human I would marry it.

22. I'm moving to France in September! Study abroad YO.

23. I have three siblings and they're alright. My parents are pretty good too. A steady seven out of ten.

24. I think those floating Yodas around London are the worst thing about this city. Also pigeons.

25. Presenting myself as this mildly obnoxious intellectual is merely a farce I use to make up for the fact that I am upset that I peaked in primary school and will never be able to reach such levels of popularity ever again. (True story: my Year Six teacher named her child after me. My legacy lives on.)

There you have it, you have been enlightened. How do you feel? I'll try to make up a schedule so that I post regularly. I'll be writing mostly lifestyle posts relating to being a student, living in London, going to uni, places to eat/drink/see, study abroad, recipes, stuff like that. I feel there will also be some music and fashion posts too, and lots of lists. I like lists.

See you next time!

Georgia





No comments:

Post a Comment